Sunday, June 8, 2008

HHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

GOSHIE~~~~ I really need help...... die!!! die !!!! die!!!! 2molo will be my 'shi jie mo ri'... haih.... coz... 2molo will be my 1st sub for final, tat is ----> Accounting 260...... This sub not my fren... i dunno it well.... so?? will i die when meet it???? oh cham..... Bless me bless me... "oh mi tuo fuo"..... Monday 6:45, Tues 12:15 and 3:30, Wed 9:00..... how to study oh like tat de exam timetable???? i'm the only student who will finish exam so early ba???? (i think so)....

Y every students need to face exam???? if there is no exam... wat is the purpose to study then???? hahahaha.... mao dun le.... no exams, students wont study... this is the point of exam i think.... wat's wrong wit me??? everytime say wanna study... cannot fail... but when I wanna study..... i'll move here n there... touch this touch tat n walk here walk there.... haiyo... who can help me????? cant sit still n study... sure will walk here n there... n go 38 things.....

Prepare for so many things... but still dun hav confident tat i'll pass for every sub.... wat this mean???? not enough preparation so no confident???? or no confidence on myself????? i'm a slow learner... therefore, i need to study earlier compare to d others..... so... i'm rugi... but this not i want de ma... wat can i do le..... n i'm lazy too.... hahahah... no idea....

I miss secondary time n also high sch... wu wu.... UNI life is really stressss!!!!! NOw i just feel tat SPM really super easy compare wit UNI..... so SPM students..... no need so stress about it... nothing to stress about de.... ahahha..... like me so stupid de still can get not bad de result in SPM.... hahahaha.....

But after exam....... LABUAN.. i'm coming soon.... hahaha... when think of after exam jiu go back le... so happy.... this is the power to let me study...... tahan a while bah amanda.... can go home soon..... Then can meet my buddies soon too..... yeappy... play ball play ball.... got comp in July.... this is my 1st bB comp ba after graduate from high sch.... 4 years din follow comp d.... so... can i perform well????? hahaha.... NO... but i'll try my best lu.....

Hols for 1 month.... means???? need to seperate wit Dar for 1 month..... kekeke.... will miss u oh Dar.... hiak hiak... but 1 month very fast pass de la... so no worries.... w'out u de 3 months also pass d... now only 1 month... hahaha..... even will seperate wit my love 1... but can with family for 1 month... very happy too..... this is wat call ' opportunity cost'..... u need to sacrifice a thing to get another thing.....

Tat's all for today la... need to study lu..... later need to go 'lan zhong' for table official.....got Miri open... hahaha.... i hope i can do well later... hope dun do wrong oh... scared scared~~~~ yeap.... exam still go.... but exam not only study de ba rite??? still need to do other things de.... hahaha... hope after table official i'll got mood to cont study again la......

No comments: