Thursday, May 14, 2009

Free a bit...=P

At last.... left one assignment and waiting for the final to come.... Feel stress last few weeks.... Hate it... And this make my skin become worst.... wat to do??? student ma.... hmmmmm


I had already tried my best for those mid term and exam... but y still cant score a higher mark??? swt neh!!!! Need to try harder for final... hopefully I can do it.... and pass all of my sub... wakakkaa..... any suggestion on how to study smart???? comment pls~~~


Talk about materialistic (get such idea from Yan's blog)... Hmmm... I think everyone is materialistic tho... Rite??? Especially for women... 随着年龄的增长,人会变得很现实的,对物质上的要求会很高哦!! Like me.... hehehe.... few years before I still prefer cheap bags, shoes or other things...Because they are cheap and I can buy a lot.... hahaha.... But now... I will prefer branded bags, or others (as the quality really good and can use for quite a long time ma).... Can't say that I'm materialistic la... My level of materialistic is 40%???? hahaha....


Hmmm... anyone wanna buy nail art thingy???? hehehe.... I have some here.... can buy it from me... wakakaka.... Bought some mask... addicted on it... 我的美丽日记面膜.... thumbs up... kekeke...who wants to buy can let me know also.... come come!!!!!



The recently fat fat me... =D




7 comments:

- m e r l y s s a - said...

Eh... I think our next meeting we shud wear masks while doing our assignments~~~ HAHAHAHAHAHA~

Tsui Ying said...

lol~ me too!!
d mask u got from hsuan??

AmAndA said...

hahaha.... eh.. good idea... even though we burn the midnite oil also no need worry d hoh??? wakaka... no la ying.... my fren help me to order de... wakakaka...

-YaNny- said...

hey... those marks are really good! cheap and nice.. muahahahaha... materialistic!! **WiNk** not all branded stuffs are good quality.. =(

AmAndA said...

Hmmmm actually ya also la.. Nowadays not all branded goods are good in quality.... The world is changing... hoho... u mean the mask hah???? yeah good... i like the packaging... so i'm interested on the packaging... wakaka...

ShAnNy said...

how much you bourght from your friend?
if it is cheap then i order from you.hahaha

ShAnNy said...

yap admit it is a good brand