Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Miri...

Back to Miri and start my last sem lu..... Before back to Miri, I still have the chance to go for a hair cut.... what a good experince...

Wake up at 8 o'clock... quite early for me actually... then continue my packing.... around 9:30, change cloth and rush down to saloon... Wash hair and cut... luckily I still have the time to rest... If not i'll die.... wash wash wash.. cut cut... 10:40... luckily still got lots of time.... went to d airport... n check in.... still got time.... then talk wit mom n jade.... Then boarding time....

Reached Miri at 12:40... then went to see dentist for my stupid wisdom tooth.... hmmmm painful man.... dentist said need to take it off.... haih.... I scared pain de lor... i dowan i dowan.... but wat can do... just can tahan... if not will more painful...

Watch drama lur.... chao!!!!


This was the 1st cut.... 3 inches cuted....


The latest hair of mine.... kekeke.... like it a lot...

4 comments:

Tsui Ying said...

nice hair!! haha~ so cute~!~! =)

AmAndA said...

ahahaha... cute oh??? haiyo... thx thx...

AaRon said...

uinah...short hair worr..looks ok on u worr..really suits u in a way
hehehe..

AmAndA said...

huh???? really ma??? Maison said curly hair suit me more oh... wakakka... but anyway.. thx... muahaha