Friday, July 25, 2008

The day in lbn....

the day in lbn??? not back to miri d de meh??? hahaha... yes... i'm to back to lbn again on Wed afternoon..... woke up early on Wed morning... then went to sch to do my things..... take the amendment form to student services then got the sign from there then go register..... at last... done.... so i can back to Lbn lu... hohoh..... after done my things.... foned dad n he helped me to do booking for afternoon flight... 2:30 reach Lbn..... feel so happy tat i can back here again.... then went for brunch wit mummy.... bz wit the enrolment things for whole morning... so din eat anything before back 2 lbn.... went to Tasty Chicken for brunch... thought can hav my fav food... which is tom yam noodles... wu... but unlucky.... finished d.... so just had bbq chicken rice..... went home then.... grandma feel shocked when saw me.... she thought i'm kai czing as she dunno tat i'm coming back AGAIN... hahaha..... at nite... I din eat dinner... coz i called daddy to buy durian... so had durian for dinner... wu... long time din eat le... so nice... yum!!!! yum!!!!

nothing much again in Lbn..... just watch drama n eat n sleep n... dunno d... wakakka....
todat whole day stay at home.... afternoon hou ren sent me Claire's ktv.... 2 songs... wu... i'm so happy.... can sing again.... wakakka... but grandma keep on watching tv from morning till nite.... no chance to let me sing... swt.... at nite.... sudd thunder then raining... Weng called me for yam cha n since it is raining.... so i reject him lu... lazy bah Weng... sorry a.... hope u can c this??? i know u will read it de bah rite??? wakakka.... i really long time din go out in the nite time d.... i din lie u de k??? hahaha....


daddy bought a new laptop for me.... it is pink in colour.... i love it so much.... thx daddy.... then tonite i try to play around wit it... i found out a very cute things..... my fon can become the remote control of the laptop through bluetooth.... izzit i'm too outdated???? u all oleady know this function???? or 1st time listen???? hahaha... anyway... i'm just sharing my experience.... yeah!!!!

No comments: