Monday, August 4, 2008

Here i'm

Sorry for absent.... back to Miri n started my class.... now is Week 2.... which will start bz for my tutorial work and also assignments....

I MISS MY HOME BADLY :'(

Move to new house this sem..... a bit not use to it.... but i'm gladful tat i have 2 good housemates..... they helped me a lot.... thx Carol jie jie n Wilson di di.... hoho.....

Start my keep fit plan.... take oat for breakfast n dinner.... mix it with fruits.... got banana, pear n also apple.... nice wat.... for those who wanna keep fit.... pls try it... it is a good meal for keep fit... wakakak....i miss the nice food... yum!!! yum!!!

Before the keep fit plan... Dar treat me a super nice buffet lunch at Grand Palace... wu... got my fav Japanese food- SAKE.... it is salmon actually... but it called SAKE.... i ate a lot of tat... wakakka.... then got 'lai niu ha'.... and also Muscle.... yum yum.... 1st time took muscle... not bad wor.... I must bring my daddy n family go when they come.... its very worth.... but it is only open for sat n sun...

This are the fruits with choc... i did it myself.... wit a big choc fountain.... as wat u saw in the tv :)

Last fri... we had our 1st meeting for Basketball Club..... A lot of acitivities organised by BB club... such as 3 on 3 (I dunno whether there are gals team or not), LEO environmental project (which is about recycle thingy), and also Curtin's Carnival.... we hav our own booth... i think it will b very enjoyable... yeah!!!!

There is a weekly bb training... which is on every Fri.... dunno wanna follw or not.... coz i think tat i hav to stop playing bb.... my ankle havent fully recover actually.... then i scared it will become worst.... so i think i better stop playing.... so tat daddy n mum,my wont so worry me....

Hehe.... ok la... dunno wanna write wat d oh... blog again when i think there is a need... buai buai~~

No comments: