Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A very normal + Windy day..

Wake up at 8 today..... brush teeth, then wash cloth, then do my homework... Went to uni by bus today.... So full oh the bus.... so u all should know tat petrol is very expensive, so every1 prefer to go uni by bus... hahah... even i hav car, but i still prefer to go by bus if the time allow me to do so.... After class, go home n watch drama... hahaha.... waiting for Dar to finish class then help me to wash car.... ngek~ my car like I din wash for long long long ago.... till I cant remember when was the last time I washed my car..... Enjoy the washing because of the cold weather..... After that cook dinner... today have prawn and nugget..... BIG BIG prawn... prepared by mummy n cooked by me... hiak hiak...


Nice to look, nice to eat too..... hahaha.... learned from mummy.... hehe....
Then i ate oat again for dinner... today is oat wit longan.... but i din transfer the photo into my com... lazy... so cant share it now.....

Few shot wit Dar.... while doing our homework... ^^


This is my sleepy pig.... cute neh this photo.... hohoho.... hopefully he wont c this.... if not i'll die...


Lazy couple^^


Oh yeah... its my turn to act stupid... haha

Nowadays busy wit assignment and weekly tutorial.... so will do till very late.... mayb will update my blog quite often since i'll sleep late... ok la... need to cont wit my work d..... nitez!!!

self take photo.... kekeke... ^^


No comments: