Saturday, August 23, 2008

Free week started!!!!

Wuhoo...... free week lu.... happy happy... but after free week will b stress week... gonna prepare for it ya..... ok.. sorry for not blogging... quit bz de this week... wat m I busy for???? ya... recently we r having the environmental week..... It was oraganise by LEO club.... n our club- Curtin Basketball Club is participating as well.... the activities are design a banner, build a model, n collect all those recycleable thingy..... need to collect money for our club... so all of us put a lot of effort on it..... Do the banner for 3 days..... everyday do till 12 something.... so tired la.... adui~~~~ but having fun there.... n when the banner is done... huh.... even it is not beautiful... but we had put a lot of our effort there... so quite happy de.... then today is the due date n we had presented to our judges just now.... waiting for the result.... it will release on next Sat... which is Curtin Carnival (open day).... will b a bz day again.... hohoho.... I dun hav any photo yet.... will upload it when i receive those photos ya....

Ok.... free week d wor.... I'm not going back to LBN this free week.... My frens will feel weird tat i'm not going back as they everytime say: "妳坐飞机像坐的士,".... wakakkaka..... but I tell u all the last time..... my dad is not working with MAS now.... so my ticket price same as u all la k... hohoho.... so not going back so often le even I super miss my family now.... will go back on my next free week... which is end of Sept... but then... wat i'm going to do during the wholeeeeeee week???? yeah.... I wont be bored.... cooooooozzzzzzzz... I'm going to Btu n Sibu... hohoho..... drive there with Dar.... yeappy.... can shopping.... wakakak.... going 2molo.... will b back on Wed I think.... no idea.... hehe hope i'll enjoy there la.... ^^

I think tats all eh.... nothing to share d oh.... wakakka...



Nah.... ss de pic again... got thin ma le??? hopefully got eh... since my keep fit plan is still running.... hoho

No comments: