Saturday, August 9, 2008

A happy day~~

Wu.... as shown in title.... yesterday was my happy day... wakakka.....
Window shopping for few days..... but yesterday I bought something which i like it very much... show u all then....

~Jiang jiang!!!!!! these are my 'zhan li ping' for yesterday.... wakakka.... hello kitty's keyboard, which is in pink, pink colour mouse, magazine and also my new sandal.... wuhoo.... saw it few days ago but bu she de buy.... then my slippers broke down jor....jiu go buy it... ppl will think - wah, got so ngam meh??? hahaha... its true watzzzz... dun care... i like it very much... muah muah

After shopping, then we (Dar n I) went to Shabu Shabu to have our dinner.... spend money again.... since i oleady jimat cermat for almost 2 weeks.... n jimat my stomach too (not to let the food to fill my stomach).... wakakka.... it cost us RM40 for 2 person.... quite cheap de wor.... i thought it will very expensive.... but still consider expensive la.... wakaka....


Nah... my dinner.... healthy wat... a lot of vege.... kekke.... with tom yam soup.... hoho.... yum yum!!!!! but not only vege la for sure.... still got meat.... chicken chicken..... then got prawn dumplings..... hmmmm our 1st to have Shabu Shabu... not bad la.... but it wont worth for Rm40...

After dinner went home bath... then go to 'Lu Bin Tang' (coffee shop) to watch Olympic opening ceremony..... very nice lor the view n also their presentations..... wu.... I can say tat China ppl are so creative..... nice nice....

My housemate's mom is here.... she cook the 'fan shu' soup super nice.... no sugar u also can feel the sweet.... nice nice..... thx Carol's mummy.... kekeke....

Show u all my keep fit meal then....


This is oat wit banana..... the failure of my product.... 1st time cook... so cant blame it.....

And this is oat wit pear.... wakakakka.... taste nice.....

The last 1... oat wit 'black zi ma'.... dunno it calls wat in English......

Very healthy and really will thin de oh... try it... ^^

No comments: