Friday, August 15, 2008

Straight hair ^^

Oh yeah... 3 days din blog d... since nothing special to blog wit... and so a bit lazy to blog..... ok.... then i'll recall the last 2 days happen de thing here....

I went to straighten my hair on the 13.... since i cant tahan with half straight half curly.... so i go straighten it.... hahaha..... a bit regret tat cut my hair till so little..... for me, i think tat thick hair will suit straighten more.... yup... so just wait it long then.....


Wu~~~ straight n red in colour... hohooh.... hope my hair can grow faster.... grow grow grow!!!! need to giv my hair drink water so just will grow faster... wakakka....


Took it just now after the washing..... look better compare to the 1st n 2nd day after straighten.... any comment??? i think should be ok rite???? curly better or straight better???? both i also like actually.... but curly hard to take good care of it... so i still prefer straight lor then.... hahaha

On the 14, i escape class since the class is at 5:30 to 7..... before tat I did not hav any classes... so just escaped tat 1... n the lecturer... erm.... very bored.... n lo so a him.... keep on repeating the same thing.... make me sleepy nia..... Then whole day at home.... din go to anywhere... super bored... plan to study, but study 20% n play com 80%.... hahaha... apa boleh buat.... the article is super damn bored, dunno wat is it talking bout.... swt!!!!

Today, wake up early since i have appointment wit dentist at 8:30... Reached there before 8:30.... a lot of ppl are waiting.... wait till 9 then it is myturn to go in.... luckily the doc say no need pluck out my tooth... if not i'll cry loudly.... hahaha.... but the cost was extremely expensive... it cost me RM400 for the theraphy.... after dentist i went to saloon to wash my hair.... enjoy it... keke.... I have another appointment at 2.... at town too.... so lepak at town from 11 to 2.... no place to go... Went to shopping... Buy grocery.... since lack of $$$$ then i just window shopping.... Bought a pair of keychain for me, n for Dar... a pair, boys n gals n wit a diamond in the middle.... went to popular n hope tat i'm able to find July's VIVI... but.... disappointed.... delay again... now oleady mid of Aug but still dun hav July's mag..... after tat went to the appointment.... reach home at 4 something.....then cook.... had tang hoon wit soup today.... not delicious at all.... ok la... still not bad... not because of my kung fu bad, is very 'qing dan'.... no taste de....

Watched badminton at Dar's fren's house.... M'sia wor.. Lee C W... geng lor him.... but the korean also very geng lor.... luckily m'sia won..... yeahoo.... my idol for badminton.... wakakkaka.... 'gan jiong gan jiong'.... sunday - another match for Lee C W..... jia you jia you.... M'sia boleh.... hohooh...

No comments: