Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bz week starts....

Back to Miri and start classes again.

Reached Miri on last Sat, afternoon. Then went to shopping. Due to time restrain, need to rush back Senadin for basketball club's meeting, I just quickly shop and buy the things that I want to buy, but still forgot to buy some things. Then went down again the next day.

Sunday, Dar spend me Grand Palace lunch buffet. So we go down again. There is no photo about the food, next time la... LOL... After that I went to shopping again.... keke.... Bought a lot of things and of course spent a lot.. Hmmm.... nail lacqures... hiak hiak... wanna collect more n more... After back home can't wait to decorate my nail... the 1st time do so, so need more times to do it...
The Miss Lacqure of 2009 isssssss.......... Waakakakka.... all












The right hand....



Left one....


The day before I leave Labuan, my family and I went to have our dinner at Grand Dorsett, which is also HK Cargo's annual dinner..... the food on that day are so different from the last time we went.... This is the reason why I ate a lot... wakakaka..... Enjoyed the food that day.... everyone is enjoy too I think....



The parents and daughter =D


The prawn and the lamb... they can be friends... LOL


Daddy (The organizer and the boss of this annual dinner) is enjoying his food....



The ex-director of HK Cargo... muaahahaha


The small 'dong ka' (cantonese) of Koh's family.... Peace v*.^v

2 comments:

Tsui Ying said...

u draw on ur own?? i meant ur nails.. o.O

AmAndA said...

hehehe... stickers lai de... drawing skills still learning in process....