Friday, April 10, 2009

Days in Labuan

Didn't do any special things these few days... as usual wake up, breakfast, send sis to sch, lunch/ yam cha, back home, watch drama..... Didn't touch my book at all... What to do??? back home = no stress= no books...... good equation huh.... yeah i think so!!!!

Bought some cute stuff today....

Wakakaka.... like I'm so childish? yeah... Its me what... Amanda... hohoho... key chain.... cute!!!

Should I giv Dar the pink one??? hahaha... what ppl will think about him then??? LOL...

Another important thing... how can I forgot my buddy, Wei Ming's b'day???? oh my gosh.. I can't believe that i really forgot to wish him... swt swt!!! Wei Ming... happy belated b'day.... dun angry me k??? not purposely wanna do so de... just I really dunno yesterday was 9 of Apr d..... swt!!!

Hopefully I won't forget others birthday again....

4 comments:

Nic Theophile said...

haha, i saw the keychain in citymall .

AmAndA said...

hah??? yeah oh??? how much it sells???

Tsui Ying said...

so good to be home!! i miss home too!!

U really stress free ey.. few days b4 back miri must study o.. if ur timetable packed later no time 2 study d.. hehe~ i wanna see Dennis in pink keychain! XD

AmAndA said...

hahaha.... yeah lor... u're rite ying... but i dun think i'll study... wakaka.... wait I let him use.. then will take photo ya!!! haha