Thursday, September 25, 2008

2 days to back home!!!!

So happy... the day i'm waiting for only left 2 days... omg... i'm so excited... YEAH!!!! going back home soon..... but still got another mid term 2molo..... hope can do it well then....

I'm disappeared for quite long time..... how was my presentation??? I can tell u... like a shit.... really hate myself y did i present till like tat???? I had pull my groupmate down to water... shit!!!!! I prepared for the presentation but still.... haih... so disappointed....

Before the presentation nite.... I do till 5 in the morning and wake up at 7:30... then cont prepare for my presentation.... but when stand in front of so many ppl.... all wat i had prepared gone.... i'm super nervous till I dunno wat m i talking about.... haih... suan liao la.... past.... dun think about it...


Presentation costume.... ^^

For ur info... S.H.E's new album released d la... kekeke... but i havent got it... hope i can get it 2molo??? before i back to lbn??? but i think quite impossible la.... heheheh..... studying LAW... till i wanna faint d... wat a super hard subject.... but when u know how 2 apply it into ur life... it's a very nice sub which protect u from bullied by ppl..... wakakka....

Brownie (my clever dog)'s wife gave birth last few days..... 8 puppies..... a lot.... got white, black, brown and mix colours.... very weird tat my dog is brown n his wife is white but there are black puppies???? y will like this??? qi guai neh... hahaha.....




The puppies.... look disgusting here... :P

Cont my study...... i think i wont blog until I back to Miri again... :D



The most recent me... ss again.. study till bored.... so take a breath... >.<

No comments: