Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random!!!!

Wu yeah... daddy bank in to me... i'm not pok anymore..... hahahha.... aaron said he will buy for me the s.h.e's cd???? wakakka.... only if newcastle has it la he said.... cheh..... hahaha.... i think Miri is more updated than Newcastle huh??? i'll buy it myself then..... pre-order.... got free gift... yeah..... hmmmm..... watched their new MV.... nice nice.... support S.H.E 4ever... hiak hiak...

Ok.... recently like a lot of 'bad' things happen around me.... not me la.... jiu ppl around me.... like couple quarreling???? or couple break???? or a lot about relationship la.... y a??? izzit the season now??? hope not..... suddenly i feel that I should really appreciate this relationship.... coz it meant everything for me.... wakakka.... Amanda u're xin fu d... dun blame this n tat n dun keep ngam this n tat... muahahha... yup.... I everytime keep on blaming this n tat... even a small single thingy.... but the things happened around will change my mind.... compare to d others... i'm really good d.... want this have this want tat have tat... 死而无憾.... hahahaha.....

Every problem sure has the way to solve it.... so dun think too far..... think properly n solve it so u wont regret.... hahaha.... wat m i talking bout??? sudd so 感性....

Bored ba... nothing to do.... mooncake festival coming soon.. wakkaka... going to have a steamboat party wit Dar n his frens.... wuhoo.... hope will enjoy it... since long time din celebrate any festival d..... I wanna to eat mooncake.... wu wu.... Secret receipy is open now.... another place for ppl to gain weight... hahaha.....

Jade is having UPSR now... good luck jade!!!!! hehehe... muah.... going 2 meet my family soon... miss miss

2 comments:

createstars said...

Amanda.. now is september or near to Oct.. We study so long in Curtin uni liao.. Can see that these 2 months is the couple quarrel and break up season. So have to hold strong to your dear! hehehe.... Bcoz of those studies stresses bahhh.... hahahaha.. So there is really Relationship break up SEASON..! hahahaa

AmAndA said...

yeah... true also... but y must it b like tat??? keke... i trust tat every couple can change this "truth"..