Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 in 1 coffee!!!!! hahah... is a lot in 1

Lazy to blog recently... think of sth to blog... but when I sit in front of my lappy.... the mood of blogging gone.... I also dunno y... mayb too lazy....

Recently very bz... this fri got a mid term exam..... then next tues got a BIG presentation... very scared... havent start yet.... still preparing for the exam.... then next tues also got tute assessment... n fri got another mid term again..... after tat free week.... 1 week.... everytime also the same... need to have hard time before enjoy.... is this life???? so... work harder before enjoy... this is wat i learn from this lesson.... if not u will regret when the result come out....

At last... i oredered SHE's new album... wakakak.... hope i'll get it before i back 2 lbn... hehe.. actually I have a lot of photo to share... but i'm lazy rite now.... wait I back to lbn 1st then.... then just post up all those interesting photo....

U all sure weird y so long time din blog n online huh??? 1st reason is lazy to blog.... 2nd is nothing 2 blog... 3rd is bz wit homework... n the last 1 is my lappy cant on for quite few days..... then just reformated... then recover.... but i dun hav the chance to backup my things.... all gone..... everything starts from 0 now... :'(

Ok then.... study 1st...

I miss my family... 2 months din meet up wit them d.... damn miss them.... looking forward for the time to finish mid term n back lbn... wakakka.... fast fast come... I can't wait for it.... Daddy mummy.... i'm coming soon.... wait for me a.... hahahha

2 comments:

Kai Xin@ShayLee said...

All th3 b3st in everything~..
Good Luck!...^^

AmAndA said...

oh yeah... thx gal!!!! ^^