Saturday, October 18, 2008

Assignments week

There are 2 assignments due next week.... and I still havent finish do my part.... no mood wanna do it... so everyday just do a little bit then go watch drama or do other things..... I feel that when exam is around the corner, i'll be very lazy.... I dunno why... lazy to think... lazy to do... lazy to study..... even i know if i cont like tat i'll die..... swt!!!! someone help me.... I MUST FINISH MY ASSIGNMENT AS FAST AS I CAN.... so that i can start my studies.... gosh~~~~ 3 weeks time.... can i study 4 sub in 3 weeks time????

I'm desperate.... I want shopping.... but... nothing to shop in Miri..... I wanna go KL shopping.... who can go wit me???? wu wu... :'( still need to suffer for 1 month... then hols... yeah... so.... 1 month= 1 year now.....

and... wat happen to my lappy??? everytime when near the exam period or assignments due period, my lappy will has a lot of problem.... y this will happen on me???? hmmmm izzit call me dun do last minute work???? or???? anything.... dun care..... hope my lappy dun fall sick again... i have no money to help u to get well.... lol

Barbie and the Diamond Castle.... going to find the disc for this movie..... i love this movie very very much.... the songs inside..... whao!!!!! super duper nice.... nothing can describe it.... hope can find it...

Cont wit ass.... chao!!!!

No comments: