Thursday, October 30, 2008

Study week

Final exam is around d corner.... study week started..... but i'm still so lazy.... gosh!~!~ wat m i doing??? keep on sleeping.... n watch 'Barbie'.... sounds so wrong... but... ya!!!! i love to watch.... really nice... *thumbs up*...

10/11 - International Marketing 250, 12/11 - Law (Contract) 101, 13/11 - Accounting (Auditing) 300, 20/11 - Strategic Marketing 310...... how pack my timetable is.... but luckily the last sub is far far away from d others... I have a week to study it....

Went to KK last Friday... to attend relative's wedding.... eventhough only stay 3 days in KK.... but it is more than enough..... enjoy wit family n cousins there.... went to shopping with family... din buy much thingy... but enjoyed very much.... here comes the photo...

I'm still.... so fat.... :(



Amelia and I...she is acting cool.... :D

38-ing the red wine....^^


Not a clear pic... but I like it... ^^

No comments: