Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lil Brownie!!!!

Few days ago, my cute lil puppy, Brownie.... drown in the drain... when i heard my eldest sis talked about it.... I can't control... tears came out.....

He is the only puppy that looks a like with my doggy, Brownie... I love him so much.... but..... malang tidak berbau... he gone..... Lil Brownie.... i'll miss u n love u always....



He is sooo damn cute..... muah muah

Went to shopping yesterday and this whole afternoon.... spent around RM 200???? crazy me... din shopping for quite a long time.... n really stress for exam n assignments..... final exam is coming soon somemore..... haih... still dun hav the mood to study..... told myself to study after shopping....

Who can help me?? to chase the lazy bugs out from my body... shiu shiu!!!!
Bah.... do assignment 1st....

R.I.P my Lil Brownie....

No comments: