Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy life

Final is coming soon.... not more than a month..... Need to start study le.... even though I know I wont do so... but I have to force myself to do so.... if not, I'll struggle and suffer more.......

Got 2 assignment due soon... end of this month... luckily both of it are group assignments.... but somehow the workloads are still so heavy..... Just can try my best to do it lor..... Hope can score high marks then....

Final will start on 10 of Nov and end on 20 of Nov..... There is a gap betwwen my 3rd sub and 4th sub.... really long..... Actually it is good for me as I can use the time to study... but do you think I'll use the time to study??? or just relax???? nah.... you're right..... I'll use it to....... study and relax too.... lol....

Just back from Lbn last Sunday... gosh~~~ can't really use to it..... When in Lbn... my house will be very noisy as most of my family members are 'GIRLS'..... hahaha.... Girls are more talkative and non-stop.... thats why I cant use to it when back to Miri as Miri is a bored and quiet place... Then start miss my family..... Going back soon again... wait me ya!!!! I'll Be Back!!!!!

It is time to plan for my future d..... wat am I going to be???? how about my work???? should I study overseas??? Yeah... sudd all come into my mind..... then discuss with Daddy... I think I already know wat am I going to do... I can see my future soon.... but still.... a bit blur... ^^

The only thing can do now is... STUDY!!!!!! Don't disappoint my family.... GAMBATEH......

No comments: