Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bz week :(

As shown in the title, these few weeks are really stress, and still stress!!!!! test, presentations, hampalang come together.... There are few down d, still left 1 assignment and 1 presentation, then 2 weeks of free week. LOL.... happy happy...
I cant wait for Thurs where my family will come over to attend my sis's graduation... Before they come I have to finish my work 1st... and all due in Wed... which means, my hols will start on Wed night... wakakaka..... 'wee'... can't wait to go back Lbn again.. home sweet home...

Ok, lets talk about the Curtin Idol yesterday.... Wake up at 9, then get ready.. After that go to pick some of the basketball club's committee.... Then drive to uni.... We reach there around 10:10.. still early wat (even though we're late).. kekeke... after that we start our works... decorate the LT hall... Curtin Idol was organize by Basketball and Swimming club.... tats y we need to be there to prepare anything.....

Decoration is just as easy job for us.... few mins later there are mic testing session.... I'm one of the participants... so I also have the chance to test mic lur.... Hmmm.... everything goes well... The competition starts at 12:30... the judges are punctual.... I'm participants number 16.... my performance???? I rate it 65%.. not so good and wont so worse I think... even though i'm not going into final, but I had already try my best.... I'm not sad though... coz final tat day I won't be able to be there also... going to enjoy with my family is more important for me.....

All of d other Curtin Idol partipants are so pro!!!! All of them are like the pro singer.... I can say that most of them performed very well.... But there are still some like din take the competition as competition... just act like they are in the karaoke room, do wat they like... swt!!!! Overall the competition is success, basketball and swimming club's committee did a good job here.... There are some group photo.. but i still havent save it from d others....

Well... i need to start my work now... "START"???? Wed need to pass up d but I just started... wakakaka... K la.... by3!!!!

Captured by Adeline... wakaka.... trying shoes in Fabiano... Look slimmer here... wakakak

My dear Alex's 2nd birthday on 22nd of March... hehehe... so cutie.... big boy d...

No comments: