Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pass!!!!

Last few weeks, I keep on log in into Oasis (a place where Curtin students use to check their enrolment and result) to check my result. I keep waiting.... The 2nd week, which is this week, I still keep doing the same thing. On Thursday, when I logged in, I saw that the sub i took during summer was gone and not in my list. I knew that the result was out, but that time I did not feel nervous or anything because I'm not sure whether the result is out or not. Then suddenly, I stun a while... Fin 215 ---> PASS!!!! That time i just start feel nervous.. My leg and my hand.. cold like ice... I still can't believe that I pass...

Without delay... I msg Ade n told her that result was out.. and she called me for help... then i checked for her.. Thx her for making me feel nervous once again... While waiting for her result, I'm worrying too.... And she also quite worried about it.. keep msg me and ask How How How!!! but the connection damn slow... LOL!!!! TADANG!!!! she also pass for the summer.... congrat congrat!!!! I think most of us pass for this sub.... There is another sub I'm waiting for.. but until now the result still haven't out yet... So I just can keep waiting and keep log in into Oasis...

After today's class, then weekend again.... HURAY!!!! but.... quite hate today's class... Accounting 308!!!! I dunno what are the lecturer talking about.. and when I read at the tutorial ques.. I was... "What the hell is this???" haha.... everyone keep asking... You know how to do???? What is this??? I dunno how to do... Bla bla bla.... And we still thinking... "Why do we need to know and take this sub???" swt!!!! no answer... coz if u want to graduate, then you must take it... LOL...

Oh ya... Recently there was a robbery case again in Senadin.... 3 laptops were stolen in this case... When they just can stop doing this kind of stupid things???? God is looking at you all.... watch out ya!!!! Stupid robbery... make Curtin students worry this and worry that....

Bah.... stop here ya!!! Cont with my stupid Acc 308's tute work.... Ciao~~

1 comment:

Tsui Ying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.