Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!

Quite late to post up about my birthday celebration.... Because of internet problem last few days, so I just can update my blog now.... But now everything is done... So I just can sit in front of the com and start blogging...

Sem starts about 2 weeks... I can feel the stress already... The time for assignments are quite pack this sem... AND... There are a lot of assignments for ONE unit.... and I hav 4 units.... so???? yeah.... many and many and many.... Gonna work hard for these.... I'll try my very best.... swt!!!

Here we come... 27 of Feb.... This year din really celebrate my birthday wit frens.... Y??? economy crisis.... need to save money... SO??? I just celebrate it with my Dar... We went to Dynasty to hav buffet.... I give 80% for the buffet..... Quite nice.... the only thing which I'm not satisfied with is the cakes.... Not nice.... simple and nothing special.... The price is very cheap... RM42 per person (before tax)... after tax around RM50.... still cheaper than Grand Dorsett...
Not much presents I received this year.... But most of the presents I received this year are valuable goods.... Parents bought me HTC Touch Diamond.... Ron n Ying bought me CK Blossom... Dar bought me keychain with my name on it.... Ade n Mel bought me some manicure accessories..... Thx all for the presents ya.... Appreciated... keke...
I'm surprised that this year I received a lot of birthday wishes from frens..... Thx them for still remember my birthday.... I love all of u... muah....
Before I end this blog... share some photos wit u all... enjoy it ya...



Dar cooked egg for me... He said dun hav red egg... so just simply cook an egg for me as chinese tradition is we need to eat red egg during our b'day... the egg reminds me that I'm older... LOL

And this is my Dar.... u c wat he did to me???? hng!!!! dowan choi him.... hahaha....

Nice food.... got lobster salad, papaya, thai chicken, sushi, salmon, fish cakse... n bla bla...
The hungry me.... can't stop me from eating nice food.... hiak hiak.... especially when there are sushissss on my plate.... hoho
Lai lai.... let ppl c how much u eat.... dua bui Dar... wakakka

Let me intro u my HTC Touch Diamond.... I want it for a loooong long time ago... thx pa n mi.. muah

My fon n my key chain... from Dar... I'm loving it..

Another I'm loving it.... yeah.... CK.... from Ron n Ying.... keke....






















No comments: