Friday, March 6, 2009

Good news~

What good news??? I'm gonna marry?? Nah... no so early... LOL....My another sub's result was out.... I PASS!!!!! hohohoh.... Daddy asked me didn't go celebrate oh??? Ala, Pa... no need la... hehe... go shopping can d... wakakka....
Wat does this look like ya???? can't c my eyes... hehe.. cute enough rite??? n a bit of ugly ya... haha

Will go shopping with Ade later.... maybe just window shopping... As nothing to buy... or maybe there are... but I don't have money... hahaha... the things here are quite expensive compare to Lbn and Kk... then better shop in Kk.... :)

The confused egg... hahaha... draw by Ade n I during Acc 308 tute class... the bored class...

Wuhoo!!!! Weekends coming.... But quite bored here.... Dunno wat to do during the weekends.... Any suggestion?? Can rest, can study, can watch drama, can sleep.... anything la....

No comments: